Monthly Musical Musings: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

For January's installment of Monthly Musical Musings, I wanted to create a playlist for a book that's as dark and gritty as Winter itself. These tracks remind me of the six outcasts that rule the streets of Ketterdam in Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. Whether or not you've read the book, I hope you enjoy this playlist!


six of crows playlist indoor sojourner
Click the image to go to the playlist on 8tracks!






















Tracklist: No Mourners. No Funerals.

No Grey · The Neighbourhood
Gold · Imagine Dragons
Magnets · Disclosure (feat. Lorde)
R.I.P 2 My Youth · The Neighbourhood
The Devil Within · Digital Daggers
Million Dollar Bills · Lorde
DKLA · Troye Sivan
Fame · Mree
Ladder Song · Lorde
Too Afraid to Love You · The Black Keys
To Be Alone · Hozier
Low Life · X Ambassadors
Sinister Kid · The Black Keys


Thanks for reading,

Annie
Indoor Sojourner
Twitter · Instagram · Goodreads · Pinterest · Bloglovin'