Monthly Musical Musings #3: The Mara Dyer Trilogy!

Welcome to another installment of Monthly Musical Musings! In honor of The Mara Dyer Trilogy box set* being released today, his month's playlist is based on this stunning series by Michelle Hodkins. I originally made this playlist almost a year ago, but I still update it regularly with new music whenever I hear songs that remind me of this series. I hope you enjoy it!

click the image to go to the playlist!





















Tracklist

1. Seven Devils · Florence + the Machine
2. Who We Are · Imagine Dragons
3. Come As You Are · Yuna
4. Yellow Flicker Beat · Lorde
5. We Must Be Killers · Mikky Ekko
6. My Body is a Cage · Arcade Fire
7. Arsonist's Lullabye · Hozier
8. Disappear (Demo Version) · Mikky Ekko
9. You're the One That I Want · Lo Fang
10. Say When · The Fray
11. Wildest Dreams · Taylor Swift
12. Toxic · Yael Naïm 
13. Falling · The Civil Wars



*I'm promoting the Mara Dyer trilogy because I like it and I hope you will too; with that said, I am an Amazon affiliate, so if you click this link, I'll get commissions for the purchases made through it.